-
April 30th, 2003, 07:27 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Is it worth trying because I've always wanted to...and still want to...
-
April 30th, 2003, 07:39 PM
#2
TastinGood
Guest
I'm sure there are a dozen guys at any local gay bar that would be willing to butt fuck you.
Don't forget the lube.
-
April 30th, 2003, 08:17 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I didn't ask where to find it, dipshit...I asked if it was worth doing...now since you pointed out the most obvious joke possible from that question...good creativity [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ...is it worth trying?...and what I mean by it is...I wanna stick my cock...in a woman's asshole...I would like opinions from both sexes...
-
April 30th, 2003, 08:42 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
i suggest really talking to the female about it
first... especially if you think she hasn't done
it before. i DO NOT think it is acceptable to
just 'try'... since it is NOT a pleasant experience
for someone if you think you will just slip it
in unnoticed.
also... unless the girl has done it before...
or recently, i suggest you remember your place.
its not a vagina...
i'm am deeply offended by the connotations of
this fucking thread and feel that the immaturity
displayed in this type of context is completely
out of place.
-
April 30th, 2003, 08:45 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I've posted much worse...and this is what offended you?...
-
April 30th, 2003, 08:47 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
April 30th, 2003, 08:54 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
You're a crazy bitch...you took me way out of context...
-
May 1st, 2003, 12:15 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I have absolutely no desire to try that at all!!! I think it would hurt and feel disgusting. I can understand wanting to try from a guys standpoint (it obviously would be tighter). But, from a girls point of view (at least, this girl) [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
May 1st, 2003, 02:08 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Biblical, anal sex is approved of. believe it or not. once married, the married couple is encouraged to "enjoy" each other in any way they choose fit...assuming that it breaks no other commandments or laws....this would include sodomy..exclude homosexual acts, beastility..etc...
for those of you that care, there is the information...i know people will make stupid comments about it...but there are the facts.
-
May 1st, 2003, 08:52 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#660099"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by italipino:
I have absolutely no desire to try that at all!!! I think it would hurt and feel disgusting. I can understand wanting to try from a guys standpoint (it obviously would be tighter). But, from a girls point of view (at least, this girl) [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
it does... and will hurt...
but i think that if the guy is completely
concerned with the woman's feelings, he won't
go jabbing it in like a madman. the first time
a male attemps ass sex... and the female has
not done it before or in some time, its best
that he take is slow... and not to go pounding
away like a moron.
i should say that the first time a guy and girl
try it... it will be slow and somewhat boring...
as it would not be like regular sex. in time...
it should be ok.
imo... i don't think a chick should have ass
sex unless the male agrees to have it done to
him. i'm not saying it would happen... but its
fair.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks